Monthly Archives: July 2021

Michelle Philip

Michelle Philip Hi, my name is Michelle Philip (she/her), and I am a fourth-year nursing student at York University. My future goals include working with infants and mothers. I hope to help mothers transition into motherhood and assist them where needed to ensure they have the best experience ever! I have experience working as a […]

Melissa Lo

Melissa Lo, 2021/2022 Peer Mentor Hi everyone!  My name is Melissa (she/her) and I am currently an incoming fourth year York-Seneca Collaborative BScN student.  I have been volunteering with NSTAMP since my third year and love working with and meeting other nursing students!  I am currently working as a clinical extern on a Trauma and Neurosurgery unit and […]

Eunchong (Lucy) Lim

Eunchong (Lucy) Lim Eunchong (Lucy) Lim, 2021/2022 Peer Mentor Hi there! My name is Lucy Lim (she/her), and I am an international student at York U. I am a fourth-year Seneca/York Collaborative BScN student. In terms of my future career goals, I hope to become a Labour & Delivery nurse. I am currently working as […]