Co-Ambassador Coordinators

Rebecca Titus

Hi there! My name is Rebecca and I am entering my 3rd year in the collaborative BScN program. I currently hold the position of co-ambassador coordinator with NSTAMP as well as membership officer with the NSO/RNAO. My nursing interests include palliative care, emergency nursing and OR nursing.

Currently I am working on the palliative floor as a clinical extern where I have been able to supplement my online learning with some hands-on practice. It has been a very humbling and rewarding experience and truly introduced me to what nursing is, and reminded me why I chose this profession in the first place.

In my free time (which is a rarity), I work part time at Apple in the Genius Bar! I also enjoy learning new languages, traveling to new places, and spending time outdoors going on mini adventures!

A fun fact about me is that I have represented Canada internationally in Field hockey and used to play for York University!

Shiri MacPherson

Hi everyone! My name is Shiri MacPherson, I am in my 3rd year of the BScN collaborative program with the Georgian College cohort!
I love learning all things nursing, and I hope to become a pediatric oncology nurse at some point in my career.
Fun fact: I also do aerial silks!