Finance Director

Richa Bawa

Hello everyone! My name is Richa Bawa and I am the Financial Director for NSTAMP. Following my current and final year of the 2nd Entry BScN Program at York University, my aim is to find a place in the Cardiology or Emergency Department as a Registered Nurse. I hope to reach out to each and every one of you who are interested in our club and would like to learn more about the nursing resources we have to offer.

Apart from exercising and other indoor workouts, I adore hiking and exploring nature for everything it has to offer. My interests further involve reading novels and taking care of my indoor plants. I have managed to grow a nice little collection over the past year and constructed a lush green space in my bedroom. The remainder of my time is usually spent watching murder mysteries and crime dramas. I also enjoy baking when I have free time and take orders for custom cakes when I’m not busy with nursing school! I am looking forward to a fun and healthy new year and I hope to meet all of you in person, if possible.